The Purposeful Faith Writing Contest is open to all! The deadline for all submissions is Feb 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. The deadline for voting is Feb. 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Both fiction and nonfiction submissions must reflect on the content in the book, Fear Fighting (www.fearfightingbook.com), in some way. Winners, chosen by inLinkz voting, will receive (1) 15-minute meeting with with acquisition editor from Baker Publishing Group (2 available), literary agent from MacGregor Literary, Amanda Leudeke (2 available) or Marketing Guru, Chad Allen (1 available). I will feature a variety of these posts on my blog throughout the contest as well.
HOW TO ENTER:
Please submit your submission via the inlinkz button. Submissions not meeting the Writing Requirements will be discarded. Top (5) Submissions with the most amount of votes will be the winner.
- Submission must be a reflection on Fear Fighting book content.
• Submission must be at least 500 – 700 words in length.
• Submission must be written in English.
• Submission must be original.
• Submission must be posted on your blog or on a blog of a friend during the dates the contest is open.Must be linked via inlinkz on this page: https://www.purposefulfaith.com/blogger-contest/
• Write Amazon review (optional, but appreciated)
- One submission per person/email/IP. Submit on this page via inlinkz button: https://www.purposefulfaith.com/blogger-contest/ If you submit more than one time, those votes will be disqualified.
• The post must be published on your blog (or another person’s blog) during the dates the contest is open.
• Include link to www.fearfightingbook.com in the post.
• Share your post on social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) using #fearfightingbook
• Submission deadline is Feb 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
• Will not accept email or mail entries.
• Fiction and nonfiction writing will be accepted.
• Include link to www.fearfightingbook.com and www.purposfulfaith.com in the post.
- One IP used address only. If there are more than one votes per IP address, email or name, all votes from that IP address/email/name will not count.
- Voting is open to the general public Dec, 15, 2016 to Feb. 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
• All submissions will be available to the general public to vote on.
• Get as many votes as you can. The most votes, following the above contest rules will win.
• One vote per person (IP address). If more than 1 vote per IP, all votes from that IP disqualified (some people voted for mulitple people from one IP – cannot choose which one between those).
Top votes win publisher meeting, agent meeting or marketing meeting. Winners select choice based on order of votes. Writing selections will be chosen by Kelly Balarie, based on subject matter, to be featured on her blog.
5 writers will be announced as the contest winners on March 1, on the #RaRalinkup post on Purposeful Faith. Winners’ will also be promoted on my Twitter account. Other people who entered will be promoted as well.
Winners will receive a 15-minute appointment with Baker Publishing Group, MacGregor Literary or Marketing Guru. Winners pick meeting in order of votes.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- Only 1 winner per family.
- Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow Purposeful Faith to use their name and work for promotional purposes.
- Winner has one week to claim their prize. They will be contacted via email. If there is no response the prize will go to the next winner in line.
- Purposeful Faith is not responsible for website or inlinkz malfunctions.
- Purposeful Faith is not responsible if publisher, agent or marketing guru is unable to meet due to extenuating circumstances.
- Winners may receive substitution prize if there is an inability of any expert to meet.
- Non-transferable prizes. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
- Purposeful Faith reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner doesn’t abide by contest rules.
- Purposeful Faith may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, may substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. Purposeful Faith will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of Purposeful Faith will be final.
- Purposeful Faith shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any prize rewarded.
- Purposeful Faith reserves the right to use all contest entries for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- All writing linked up may be published on the blog Purposeful Faith at any time.
These rules are subject to change without notice.
No purchase necessary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an excerpt of Fear Fighting writing.